Over the course of Fall Quarter 2018, our bootcamp will cover a large breadth of topics at the intersection of artificial intelligence and healthcare. Students will take a dive into cutting-edge research in radiology, pathology, electronic health records, mental health, and public health, working closely with Ph.D. students and each other.
- Applications due TBD.
- Interviews and selections TBD.
- Bootcamp starts first day of Fall Quarter.
- Must be a full-time Stanford student.
- Should have taken CS229/CS230/CS224N/CS231N or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Be able to register for 6 or more independent research units for this bootcamp.
This level of commitment is not consistent with working as an RA or on other research projects simultaneously. However, we promise you will learn a lot from this experience.
- Be present at the bootcamp venue 5+ hours per day every day.
- Continue AI Research in the lab in Winter 2018-2019.