Over the course of Spring Quarter 2018, our bootcamp will cover a large breadth of topics at the intersection of artificial intelligence and healthcare. Students will take a dive into cutting-edge research in radiology, pathology, electronic health records, mental health, and public health, working closely with Ph.D. students and each other.
- Applications due Thursday, Mar 15th, 2018, 11:59pm (extended deadline).
- Interviews and selections by Sunday, Mar 25th, 2018.
- Bootcamp starts first day of Spring Quarter: Monday, Apr 2th, 2018.
- Must be a full-time Stanford student.
- Should have taken CS229/CS230/CS224N/CS231N or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Be able to register for 6 or more independent research units for this bootcamp.
This level of commitment is not consistent with working as an RA or on other research projects simultaneously. However, we promise you will learn a lot from this experience.
- Be present at the bootcamp venue 5+ hours per day every day.
- Continue AI Research in the lab either in Summer 2018 or Fall 2018.